Thank you for your interest in The Community Partnership’s trainings. The Community Partnership (TCP) offers several different types of trainings. Not every training is required for every provider. If you are uncertain which trainings you are required to attend, please refer to your most recent contract and training transcript.
Types of trainings
- Trainings Conducted by TCP
- Additional Training Requirements
- PEP-V Trainings
- 801 East Trainings
- HMIS Trainings
Trainings Conducted by TCP
During the last full week of every month, TCP sends a calendar of trainings for the following month. TCP sends this to Training Compliance Point of Contact as indicated on the TCP Form 904- Program Information. This individual is responsible for circulating the training calendar to program staff. To receive the training announcement, please contact your agency’s leadership. Please note: TCP staff is unable to forward the calendar to anyone who has not been listed on their agency’s 904 form.
- Course Catalog (link coming soon)
- FAQ (link coming soon)
- Certificate Assistance Form
- Required Information
- How to Cancel Eventbrite Registrations
- Training Transcripts: Contract Deliverables
- Content Snare Walkthrough
Additional Training Requirements
- COVID-19 Screening Training for Shelter Staff
- The purpose of the training is to walk through the process of conducting non-medical COVID-19 screening for clients. The training is intended for shelter staff or security staff who are screening clients for symptoms of COVID-19 when the Motir nurses are not on site.
- COVID-19 Screening Training Video
- Mandated Reporter for All Staff
- Stress Management for All Staff
- Mindfulness for All Staff
- Critical Incident Report for All Non-DHS funded Program Staff
- Incident Reporting Resource Page
- DHS funded program staff should refer to the Unusual Incidents Report training in the Course Catalog
*Please note not every training is required for every provider. Providers please see your most recent contract for an accurate listing of required training.
**NOTE: Please send an email to Jessica Clingerman if you have questions regarding PEP-V Training Resources.
The virtual trainings below are to be completed ONLY by PEP-V staff. All others must complete the regularly scheduled monthly training described in the Course Catalog. Please note that certificates of completion are not available for these trainings and will not be provided.
- PEP-V Virtual Training Log
- Orientation: UIR, PEP-V Background, PPE & Screening
- Audience: All PEP-V Staff
- Click here to access the password protected links
- Housing Process
- Audience: PEP-V Case Managers & Supervisors
- PEP-V Housing Slides
- Homeless Management Information System (HMIS)
- Conflict Resolution
- Audience: All PEP-V Staff
- Conflict Resolution Training Video
- Emergency Preparedness and Understanding Special Needs
- Audience: All PEP-V Staff, except Security
- PEP-V Compliance Presentation
- Customer Service
- Hypothermia In Service-PEP-V/APDC
- Trauma-informed Verbal De-escalation Training 2020
- Welcoming and Affirming LGBTQ+ People
801 East Trainings